The original and best-selling MambaLite was custom-made for MTC by Optisan, but with Optisan ceasing production in 2014 it left a hole in the MTC portfolio. The new MambaLite 3-12×42 and 4-16×42 plugs that gap and adds some important extra features, as while the original scope did not have an illuminated reticle; the new MambaLite does. The scope comes out of the same design studio as all other MTC scopes and shares many of features: such as 10 yards to infinity side parallax, updated SCB2 (illuminated) reticle and magnetic flip covers which include the patented 2x magnifier in the rear lens.
- Super bright multi coated optics for a new standard of light transfer
- Patented magnetic, rotating flip-up lens covers
- Patented magnifying lens in rear cover for easy viewing of turret markings
- Side parallax – 10 yds to infinity
- Illuminated reticle with separate on/off and brightness button
MTC SCB2 Reticle
The Small Calibre Ballistic (SCB) reticle offers an incredible amount of aim points with a floating cross for clear and accurate target acquisition. This is ideal for use on small targets. The 1 mil dot square around the cross gives a rapid acquisition for small fast moving targets such as rats. When shooting at small targets or when bullet drop becomes critical the versatility of this reticule becomes clear.