The technically designed back of ELK MTN 45 is equipped with a new very comfortable back.
This backpack is not designed to carry an animal inside; (no anti-blood bag inside). It combines carrying efficiency with loads ideally distributed and functionality with its special ties for firearms or bow. The large main opening helps in loading the bag and an opening at the bottom allows direct access to the contents situated deeper inside.
Camouflage-designed color scheme in green and beige. Recommended by top guides and outfitters.
This bag is very versatile; perfect for travelers as it meets guidelines for carry-on luggage. Ideal for long distance hunts on horseback as lightweight; flexible and compact.
- Main material: Camo Max 1 waterproof fabric; durable and quiet.
- Back: New high-back comfort anatomical 3D density foam wrapped in honeycomb mesh to wick away perspiration and fit the shape of the back.
- Straps: Padded foam 3D honeycomb mesh; chest strap and reinforced charge reminders. Handwarmer and clips for the weapon strap. Clips for the tube of the water bladder (right or left).
- Belt: With 3 D high density foam and honeycomb mesh; removable.
- Pre-equipped for water bladder
- Compartments: 1 main compartment with partition.
- Pockets: 2 side pockets with bellows; for 1 outside flap pocket and 1 inside pocket (net); 2 pockets on the belt.
- Zips: YKK zips New reversed (the global benchmark for zips).
- Access: The main compartment through an opening on the top of the bag.
- Caddy: Two straps with clips and protection + rear transport for a firearm or bow; 4 attachment points for bottom rucksack; fluorescent cap for security ( on the flap) and ease in finding the bag in the dark. Brown outer bag (supplied with the bag) or white for camouflage in snowy weather (optional). 8 Hypalon loops for removable mesh panel (option)
- Compression: 1 compression strap on each side to adjust the volume of the bag material transported with 2 elastic pockets for laterally carrying a weapon or a telescope tripod seat and walking sticks.
- Weight: 4.67 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24.8 x 13.39 x 7.09 inches
- Capacity: 2;746 cubic inches
- 100% Polyester
- PVC backing
Adjustment: To adjust the bag for a perfect fit it is important to do so carefully and make minor adjustments to make sure the bag fits your frame. Make sure that the shoulder strap passes over the shoulder from the back panel without any gaps between strap and shoulder. The belt should be snug and placed on the top of the hips. Depending on the setting; allow enough space to remove or add layers of clothing.
Firmly compress the content using external compression straps. The aim is to give the bag an elongated and slim profile. It is particularly important to maintain lateral balance: a bag that leans to one side puts excessive pressure on the spine and irritates shoulders. Also; be sure to put your heaviest gear inside the main compartment. Attaching various pieces of equipment around the outside of the bag can seriously disrupt the balance; especially when they can swing in any direction. Finally; avoid putting too many heavy items in the top flap as too much weight will make it overly heavy from the top. For maximum comfort this is to be avoided.