Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-B
The Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-B binocular is a high-quality binocular which is equipped with the Leica Advanced Ballistic Compensation (ABC) technology. This combines the image quality of a fully multi-coated optical lens lining with the functionality of a laser-based range finder with an integrated ballistic computer.
Leica has with the Geovid 8x56 HD-B binocular spent much time on the development of both the technical level and at the level of experience. This has led Leica to the decision to integrate the high-quality Perger Porro prism system. There is also much time spent on a new ergonomics of the Dual Bridge. This makes the Geovid 8x56 HD-B very suitable for the hunter.
To meet the needs of the hunter, with the Geovid HD-B you have access to an internal database of ballistic curves for almost all standard caliber ammunition. The ABC technology is a newly developed feature that allows that you as a hunter can determine the target easier and more accurate. The Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-B is a high definition binocular with which you will be assured of high optical performance.
Features of the Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-B binocular
- Magnification 8x
- Features inclinometer, barometer and thermometer
- Advanced ballistic compensation
- Perger Porro Prism design
- Equipped with full multi-coating
- Features Dual-Bridge
- Rubber Coating magnesium housing
- Center Focus Wheel
- Filled with nitrogen and therefore fog-free and waterproof
- Guaranteed waterproof up to a depth of 5m
- Includes caps and neoprene carrying strap
In the Box
- Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-B binocular
- Micro SD memory card
- Cordura storage bag
- Neoprene carrying strap
- Lens caps
- Eyepiece caps
- CR2 battery pack