- Precise, repeatable results up to true 3200 yards
- Waterproof, rugged and ergonomic design
- Superior optical quality with extremely high light transmission
- Revolutionary ease of use thanks to the Leica Hunting App
- Access Applied Ballistics via Kestrel 5700 Elite
For demanding long-range hunters and shooters, only the best will do. Brightest images, unique ergonomic design and the fastest, most reliable measurements - this combination makes Leica’s Geovid models pioneers in their class. Leading optical quality, superior mechanics and a rugged, sleek construction give Geovid rangefinder binoculars lasting value.
The new Leica Geovid 3200.COM measures precisely to a true, repeatable 3,200 yards - whether on long distances, in the mountains or in difficult weather conditions. Create and save the ballistics profiles of your rifles quickly and conveniently to the app. Next simply transfer a profile to the Geovid 3200.COM - in an instant! These new features, coupled with Leica’s unrivaled optical qualities, give hunters and shooters a new level of confidence in any situation they encounter. For precise, repeatable measurements you can rely on - anywhere and anytime.
Scope of delivery:
Geovid 10x42 3200.COM | Contoured neoprene carrying strap | Lens caps | Eyepiece covers | Battery | Cordura case