The TrackIR Series of thermal imaging monocular features a 400x300 17µm <50mK NETD thermal sensor & image enhancement for performance imaging combined with a 50Hz refresh rate and a 1280x960 HD LCOS display resulting in a smooth & crisp viewing experience. The TrackIR 25 has a native magnification of 1.7x, with a digital zoom of 4x, resulting in a 6.8x total magnification which alongside the units long distance detection (Humans: 700m, Vehicles: 1700m) makes this unit perfect as a thermal spotter.
Features a built-in stadiametric rangefinder for measuring the distance of known objects as well as Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode which adds a zoomed-in display-box within the main viewfinder, this allows the user to hone-in on their subject whilst maintaining full awareness of the wider field of view.
The unit has an internal Li-Ion battery pack with an operating time of up to 5 hours and can be recharged via USB Cable.
The TrackIR Series can also connect to a smartphone via a dedicated App, this allows the unit to be operated remotely, share captured photos & videos as well as be live viewed.
- Thermal Sensor: 400x300 17µm <50mK NETD
- Spectral Range: 8µm-14µm
- Detection Range: 700m (Human: 1.8mx0.5m), 1700m (Vehicle: 2.3mx2.3m)
- Magnification: 1.7x-6.8x
- Digital Zoom: 1x-4x (Smooth)
- Focus: 25mm/F1.1 (Manual)
- Field of View: 15.4°x11.6°
- Display: 1280x960 (0.4") LCOS Colour
- Dioptre: -4 to +2
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Colour Palettes: White hot, black hot, iron red, blue hot, red hot
- Scene Modes: Enhanced, Highlight, Natural
- Picture-in-Picture Mode: Yes
- Power: Internal Li-Ion (2x18650 6000mAh)
- Operating Time: >5h
- Ports: Micro-USB-C, Video Out
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Protection: IP66
- Drop Rating: 1m
- Weight: 470g
- Dimensions: 192x65x71mm
- Photo & Video Capture
- Hotspot Tracking
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Wi-Fi/ App
- Compensation Modes: Auto comp./ shutter comp./ scene comp.
- Indicate Box: Red, yellow, green (coordinates of the indicator box are adjustable)
- Image Enhancement
- Brightness & contrast
- Auto power-off
- Auto sleep
- Super power-save mode
- Indicator off
Micro HDMI Cable
Quick Start Guide