The Ariat Burford combines the traditional look and use of a welly with a bit of added style and design.
Created with waterproof, vulcanised rubber to ensure your feet stay dry, these wellies feature a shock absorbing EVA midsole for added all-day foot comfort. Utilising Ariat’s ATS Pro® technology for heightened performance, the Burford has a moisture-wicking layer to deliver comfort and durability with Agion® technology for intense odour defence. Base layer air vents regulate temperature to keep feet cool and comfortable and a Smart Rebound™ heel pad provides enhanced shock absorption and energy return. The upper adjustable leather strap closure and leather trimmed top add a bit of style to the traditional look and the easy-off "heel kick" feature and Duratread™ outsole make these boots a necessity in your country wardrobe.
Ariat's ATS Pro® Technology features;
• Moisture-wicking layer delivers comfort and durability with Agion® technology for intense odour defence
• Full length, anatomically-engineered polyurethane footbed offers superior, long-lasting support
• Extra-wide CushGel forefoot pad dissipates pressure, providing maximum comfort for metatarsal bones
• Smart Rebound™ heel pad for enhanced shock absorption and energy return
• Base layer air vents regulate temperature to keep feet cool and comfortable
• Lightweight, composite, forked shank creates superior stability
• Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance