The new Digex N450 is a digital night vision riflescope in familiar dayscope format. The alloy housing is lightweight, yet rugged and houses a highly sensitive 1280x720 HD CMOS sensor for a precise image and detail rendering, as well as a HD display, selection of brightness and contrast settings, quality optics and a powerful built-in IR.
The Digex N450, is fully compatible with Stream Vision and has an integrated video recorder with sound that can be transferred to a PC, laptop or smartphone via Wi-Fi or cables.
The SumLight software offers flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight, as well as dark nights, without the use of the IR Illuminator.
The removable 850nm eye-safe IR Illuminator can be powered by an independent APS2 battery pack, that is focusable, has adjustable power and can be aligned.
The Digex Mounts using standard 30mm scope rings, which allows it to be easily mounted on to various types of hunting weapons using proven solutions.
The Digex N450 is powered with two rechargeable batteries: one built-in APS3 Battery and the other (3200 mAh) replaceable APS2 Battery. When the replaceable battery is empty, the internal APS3 Battery automatically takes over. The replaceable battery can be removed and replaced in a matter of seconds and the riflescope will switch to the replaceable battery without shutting down.
- Objective Lens: 50mm f1.2
- Sensor: 1280x720 HD CMOS
- Display: 1024x768 AMOLED
- Magnification: 4.0x Native (4x Digital, total 16.0x)
- Field of View: 6.5°
- Detection Range: Up to 550m
- Minimum Focus: 5m
- Operating Time: Up to 5.5hr off the internal APS3 and removable APS2 batteries
- Recoil Rating: .375 Cal
- Internal memory: 16GB
- IR Illuminator wavelength: 850nm
- Size: 378x78x78mm (Excluding IR Illuminator)
- Weight: 950g (Including batteries, excluding IR Illuminator)
- Operating Temperature: -25℃ to 50℃
- Ingress Protection Rating: IPX7 (can be submerged to a depth of 1m for 30 minutes)
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Three seconds start-up and instant startup from ‘Display Off’ mode.
- 5 shooting profiles (50 total zeroing distances)
- Built-In video (with sound)/photo recorder (.mp4/.jpg) & internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible so the device can be controlled and viewed on a smartphone.
- Dual power sources APS2 (removable) & APS3 (built-in) Mini B-Pack Power Source
- Independent APS2 power source for the IR Illuminator
- 10 Reticles (9 colour combinations) with three scalable ballistic reticles (X51Fi-300, M56Fi, M57Fi)
- Side incline indication (Cant)
- One shot zeroing function
- ‘Freeze Zeroing’ function
- Precise ‘Zoom zeroing’ function – Zeroing the Digex can be done at either the base magnification of 4.0x or any digital magnification. As the magnification increases the click value decrease, at 16x magnification the reticle step is less than 0.1 MOA. The aiming point is stable in the entire magnification range.
- SumLight function for increased sensor sensitivity
- Wide-angle eyepiece with removable Eye Cup with Magnet Ring
- Mounts using standard 30mm day scope rings
- Alloy body
- Removable eye cup with magnet ring
- Water-Resistant up to 1m for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Automatic shutdown (customisable time)
In the Box:
- Digex N450 Riflescope
- 3x APS2 Battery Packs
- APS Battery Charger
- Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- IR Illuminator
- Allen Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Lens-Cleaning Cloth
- Quick User Manual
- APS3 Battery Cover