ShooterKing Venator Rucksack
The Venator was designed in conjunction with Paul Childerly. Users are provided with a wealth of storage, including an expandable back section to carry a rifle and ShooterKings bespoke detachable accessory compartments. Additional attachments can be added via the array of M.O.L.L.E areas and integrated D-Rings.
The internal aluminium frame along with a 100% Cordura 500D Polyester Shell and reinforced Kevlar stitching makes it an incredibly robust and long lasting rucksack. Completly waterproof due to its PU coating. All buckles and zips are manufactured by YKK.
Its padded back system is fully adjustable and works alongside a substantial hip belt providing increased support to the spine, shoulders and lumbar regions. Suitable for multiple carry styles, due to its multiple padded straps, grab handles and carry straps.
The Venator has been designed as a rifle carrier, capable of holding and adapting to various rifle styles through its use of dividers, expanding side panels, and compression straps.
- Lightweight design
- Waterproof (PU Coated)
- Adjustable internal rifle pocket
- Two main compartments with zip divide at the bottom of the pack
- Padded adjustable back system
- Hip belt with lumbar support
Internal aluminium support
- Internal draw-cord collar
- Zipped side compartments
- Detachable equipment pouches
- YKK zips throughout
- Integrated carry handle
- Mesh side pockets
- Expanding side panels to accommodate different rifle profiles
- All grab handles and clips are hi-vis
- Compression straps
- Includes D-Rings and webbing
- Reinforced Kevlar stitching
- Nylon stitiching